Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Son's Nursery :)

helloo :)

I thought i would do a quick 'tour' in pictures of my baby's room/nursery which Simon and I are sharing (until Ethan is a bit older) as it is set out pre-baby, as i know it will probably get altered around once he is actually here, and we figure out the easiest ways of doing the everyday (and night!) mummy and baby things :)


I do love how it looks at the minute, as i managed to fit pretty much everything in that i wanted for the baby (even if the walk in wardrobe IS rammed!) as well as our everyday stuff.

here is the 'nursery':

Bookcase,nursing rocking chair, new shelves, mini toy box, and some of Ethan's dressing gowns.



Ethan's wardrobe and bouncer


Changing station/chest of drawers


Window and tiebacks to match rest of room


moses basket, cot bed,  and nappy wrapper bin :)


Some of Ethan's Newborn and 0-3 month clothes

I found it impossible to do an overview of the room with just one picture, so i did a series instead, and didn't include our bed (next to the cot, and in front of the window) as i didn't think it necessary, although i could always add one later?

come on now, baby, we are all ready for you!




1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thank you for following!
    What a lovely blog - and with another little boy on the way like yourself, I will be keen to see what another fellow mummy gets up to!

    You're little guy will have such a lovely time in his nursery - gorgeous!

    Also slightly jealous of his name! I loved Ethan to go with my Harry but my OH's boss' son is called Ethan so its a bit of a no - go! Oops!

    Good luck with the birth, take care

    Chelle xx

    ReplyDelete